Scrover's Terms of Service
Following the TOS in our site will avoid you from keeping you banned! We also need to keep Scrover a happy and safe place to code.
- Be respectful. When sharing projects or posting comments, remember that people of many different ages and backgrounds will see what you’ve shared.
- Be constructive. When commenting on other’s projects, say something you like about it and offer suggestions.
- Upload and Share. You are free to spin-off projects, ideas, images, or anything else you find on Scrover – and anyone can use anything that you share. Be sure to give credit when you spin-off projects.
- Personal Info - Keep it Private. For safety reasons, don't use real names or post contact info like phone numbers or addresses. Posting Selfies are also not allowed.
- Be Truthful. Be Truthful when you report something that brakes the rules. Don't false report. Also, don't impersonate, spread rumors or otherwise trick the community to Scrovers.
- Help keep the site friendly. If you think a project or comment is mean, insulting, too violent, or otherwise inappropriate, click “Report” to let us know about it.